Minnesotan Witch

I just posted this review of Minnesotan Witch on Goodreads:

Minnesotan Witch was exactly the type of book I needed to read today. A hilarious, short read is perfect for when I need to turn to a book as to help me alleviate stress. The plot is that Nate and his partner are sent to Minnesota from Washington, DC to investigate people going missing in Minnesota. There is a black witch that is suspected of being linked to the disappearances which brings a level of magic and mayhem to the story. 

Having people coming from Washington, DC to the midwest and experiencing lutefisk, cold weather and uff-dahs for the first time is hilarious. Anyone who wants a good laugh about Minnesota culture will definitely appreciate this book.

This book just didn’t feel like enough and I hope that the author writes a sequel to this story. I would highly recommend it! I received an ARC of this book in exchange for a review.

Comments

  1. It is a great book. Though I might be a little biased... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts