Favorites of 2018


2018 Favorites
Note: I read ALL the time and there are a lot of amazing books that I read this year. But if you were to pressure me to list what my personal favorites were I would start out by asking “In what category?” because I am a multi-genre reader and I do not think that it is fair to say that one genre is superior to another genre. And I would also note that a book can be excellent and not make the list because a book needs to touch my heart in a certain way in order for me to deem it as a favorite. Also this is not a statement as to books that have been released in 2018, it is a statement about what I read and loved in 2018. But some of these favorites do include newer releases.

Books I reviewed for Twin Cities Geek :

Book of the Month Selections:

Books I read for my Book Riot challenge:

Book that I repeatedly recommend to people in conversation:

Romance:

Horror:
Literary Fiction :
Poetry:

General Non-fiction:




Comments

Popular Posts