Favorite Podcasts (the February 2022 version)

 I love podcasts, they are easy to listen to while I am doing things like household chores or hitting the gym. I realize that it has been a few years since I have posted anything about podcasts on my blog. So I thought I would share with you what I am listening to right now.

I am prone to binge podcasts that deconstruct my world or provide smart commentary on popular culture. In this category some of my recent favorites are:

American Hysteria

By the Book

The Dream

Maintenance Phase

Sounds Like A Cult

Recently I discovered a few new to me podcasts that I really am enjoying so far:

Celebrity Book Club

This Ends At Prom

And these podcasts are really enjoyable, but since they have so many episodes, I only listen when the topic appeals to me:

Stuff Mom Never Told You

Savor

There are a lot of excellent podcasts that help satiate my horror obsession too.  There are so many good horror podcasts out there and I am always learning about new ones. These are just a few of my favorites:

 

Books in the Freezer

Deadtime Storiez

Ghost in the Burbs

The Kingcast

Lore

Something Scary

Stories With Sapphire

 

Because new podcasts are always coming out and podcasts are so easily accessible, I am always finding new ones. These are just some of my favorites right now! 

Comments

Popular Posts