2022 in Review

 

I can’t believe 2022 is almost over!  It has been yet another year where I read a lot of REALLY good books.(And there are still books in my TBR pile that I had hoped to read and possibly review before the calendar year came to a close)    Here are some of my favorites of the year:

 

TOP 10 FICTION:

 

The Devil Takes You Home by Gabino Igelisas

The Hacienda by Isabel Canas

Our Missing Hearts by Celeste Ng

#thighgap by Chandler Morrison

Babysitter Lives by Stephen Graham Jones

Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney

Bound Feet by Chelsea Ku

Kismet by Amina Akhtar

When Women Were Dragons by Kelly Barnhill

Anybody Home by Michael Seidlinger

 

TOP NON FICTION TITLES OF THE YEAR

Bittersweet by Susan Cain

Let's Get Physical by Danielle Friedman

Manhattan Cult Story by Spencer Schneider

Unmasked: My Life Solving America's Cold Cases by Paul Holes

Tell Me Everything by Erika Krouse

All the Living and the Dead by Hayley Campbell

Toil and Trouble by Lisa Kroger

Rest is Resistance by Patricia Hersey

 

Yes, my personal Goodreads reflects so many more books than this. There are so many talented writers out there but these were the books that I just can't stop thinking about!

I'm also feeling super honored that this year I FINALLY got some of my own writing into anthologies:

"Inside of Me" in Under Her Skin

"The Shadow" in 206 Word Stories

"From the Safety of My Couch" in Hear Us Scream Volume 2


I can't wait to see what next year will bring with my ongoing literary journey!





 

 

Comments

Popular Posts