Camp Neverland

Camp Neverland by Lisa Quigley  is an upcoming  installment in the series of Horror novels, Rewind or Die. I have enjoyed every book I've read in this series and this is book definitely lives up to my standards!

The story invokes a sense of nostalgia for days I was young enough to head off to camp for the summer....only making it more enticing with the elements of magic and murder. And I especially loved the way they dealt with stressing to keep camp a safe space, especially for women. But the consequences of not participating in safe behaviour is very high...which is where the terrors come in!

If you are wanting a fun, short horror themed female centric coming of age story this definitely fits the bill! It may be the perfect read for a weekend camping trip!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts