Mystery Road

Mystery Road is a short book contains 2 coming of age short stories revolving around male adolescence. "Dark Road" explores an ominous forest setting that sent chills down my spine. "A Night At Old Webb" explores an encounter that could have been a budding romance in an abandoned high school that was never pursued further. Since these are such short stories I will not give anything else away about the plot.  However what I can definitely say is that Kevin Lucia does provide an  sense of mystery to the reader while providing eerie vibes in how the atmosphere is described. The supernatural horror in these stories is a slow burn but proves to be quite terrifying. I would reccomend these  excellent stories for a fun, quick read.

Thank you Cemetary Dance for this ARC!

I am also posting this review on Amazon & Goodreads 

Comments

Popular Posts