2023 Literary Resolutions


Resolution #1 Explore bookstagram as a platform.

When the world wasn't sure about the state of Twitter, I started following the Instagram accounts of many favorite horror and literary people. I struggle the ethics of  Twitter now that it's owned by Elon Musk. I am conflictted abour my Twitter presence now but up until recently Twitter brought me the joy thr virtual horror & literary communities. My etsy shop Macabre Housewife has an Instagram account & I recentky made  the decision to expand into bookstagram. I'm enjoying the visual platform of Instagram for manicures, visual artists and puppies. I am excited to see what bookstagram has in store for me this year.

Resolution #2

Use reading as a self care practice.

I already am In the habit of putting my phone at the other end of the room and getting cozy with a book and a cup of tea. However as the past few months have been hectic for me, I realize how even spending a few minutes a day reading and completely forgetting about everything really helps my mental outlook. 



Resolution #3

Continue polishing and querying my own writing.

My stories and poems are meant to be shared! They just need good homes!



Comments

Popular Posts